Effective October 13, 2023
Given the nature of Betabound, we collect and manage a significant amount of personal data about our community members. As such, data privacy is always top of mind with regards to how we design both our platform and our service offerings. Our continuous goal is to handle all data as respectfully and responsibly as possible, while being completely transparent as to what exactly that means. When we talk about “personal data,” we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (or as otherwise defined under the privacy laws that apply).
We also understand that privacy is a complex subject, and focusing strictly on the legal details doesn’t necessarily highlight the items that are most important to many in our audience. Given that context, we’ve deliberately split our policy into two parts. The first section is intended to provide a plain-English overview of the topics that we feel are most interesting to most of our users. The next section provides you with the comprehensive details.
Regardless, we comply with and are passionate about this entire policy and would encourage you to take your time in reviewing this entire policy. Also, please don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or questions. If you don’t agree with any aspect of this policy, you should not use our services or sites.
- Betabound is an online portal that allows individuals to apply for and test new products and services. Betabound is owned and managed by Centercode, which works with a wide variety of companies to help them execute these tests. By joining Betabound, you’re expressing an interest in participating in these types of opportunities. In addition to managing Betabound, Centercode designs and develops the software platform which Betabound is built on, the Centercode Platform, which is also used by many other companies.
- Your Betabound Profile is comprised of data that you directly provide to Betabound. This includes Personal Profile data, such as account (e.g., name, email) and demographic information (e.g., gender, age), and test platform data, which describes things you own or have access to (e.g., your phone, house, or computer) that may interact with the products you’re testing. This information is used to offer ideal testing opportunities based on your interests, and to contextualize the feedback you provide in any tests we manage that you choose to participate in. For example, if our customer is looking to learn which features are in most demand by people in a certain age range, information about your age or date of birth allows us to find ideal testers for them for this purpose. We don’t sell this information, and we only grant access to this information to those companies whose tests you’ve explicitly applied to within Betabound or where you have otherwise directed us to disclose this information to our customer.
- Test Feedback includes everything you provide when applying for and participating in a specific test within Betabound. This typically takes the form of things like bug reports, feature suggestions, file uploads, and survey responses. This is the information these companies need to improve their products. By providing this information, it’s important that you understand that our customer will own this data from that point on. As such, you should only create a Betabound account and apply for tests if you’re comfortable with providing both your Betabound Profile information and your specific Test Feedback to the companies that make the products you’re interested in testing.
- Betabound Profile information provided to Betabound is used to identify appropriate candidates for product tests. From time to time, we may also use it for aggregate research purposes. We don’t sell this information, and we don’t share this information for purposes other than these tests. Beyond your basic member profile, you can choose how much information you provide, understanding that providing more information increases the opportunities available to you, as we can better target you for those opportunities.
- If you receive an announcement for a Betabound testing opportunity that you find interesting, and you choose to pursue that opportunity (which requires logging in to Betabound and completing an application where you indicate your willingness to share your personal data), your personal data may then be shared with the company developing that product (i.e. our customer). This is to ensure that you’re an ideal candidate for that test.
- If you’re selected for a Betabound test, and actively choose to join it (which typically involves completing both participation and non-disclosure agreements), your Betabound Profile will continue to be available to that company, as well as any feedback or files that you provide throughout the test. Again, please understand that this company owns this information and feedback, as you have actively become a tester for their product.
- While participating in a Betabound test, other testers will have access to some personal data about you, as we see fit, based on the needs of that test. This will typically include your full real name and much of your feedback. Note that our tests are typically run in a very collaborative nature, and therefore anonymity shouldn’t be expected. In other words, if you’re not comfortable with other testers knowing who you are, you shouldn’t participate in Betabound or our tests.
- If at any point you’d like to remove your account from Betabound, you’re absolutely free to do so, with the exception of when you’re an active tester of a physical product. In these scenarios, we typically need to retrieve the product prior to you leaving the community and erasing your personal data. Upon leaving, your personal data will be wiped completely, but you will still have access to any agreements you’ve already completed.
This policy describes how Centercode collects, uses, and discloses personal data it receives in connection with Betabound and the choices you have about the personal data we collect. When we refer to Centercode, we mean Centercode, Inc., a California corporation. Centercode owns and operates Betabound.com, the web-based test participation portal known as Betabound.
We use the Betabound portal to collect, organize, and announce a wide variety of product or service test opportunities, during which you can apply to test and test the products, applications, and services of third parties. We also use Betabound to register and collect information about Betabound Community Members (account holders) interested in participating in user tests.
Table of Contents
- The Data We Collect and Receive
- How We Use and Share Personal Data
- Betabound Community Member Information
- Referrals and Ambassador Program Information
- Test Announcement Information
- Betabound Visitor, Business and Other Contact Information
- Other Use and Sharing
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information
- How We Share Data with Our Third-Party Service Providers and Partners
- Cookies, IP Addresses, and Other Passive Information Collected
- Updating Email Preferences
- Removing Your Betabound Account
- Data Retention
- Data Modification and Deletion; Other Rights of European Residents
- California and Similar State Privacy Rights
- Links to Third-Party Sites
- Data of Children
- International Transfer of Data
- Questions or Concerns
The Data We Collect and Receive
To operate and enable your use of the Betabound Sites, provide testing services to our customers, operate our business, contact you about Betabound, and for other legitimate business interests described in this policy, we receive and collect certain information from you and about you, including Betabound Profile information, Test Feedback, and other information, which includes Personal Data.
Except as described below for California consumers, when we use the term Personal Data, we mean information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (e.g., name, email address, phone number, location data, mailing address)(or as otherwise defined in the laws that apply).
Betabound Community Member Information
In order to create a Betabound Community Member account, we require you to provide both basic account information (such as your first and last name, email address, username and password, time zone, country, and date of birth), as well as Betabound Basic Profile information (such as preferred operating system and mobile platform, information about products you are interested in testing, and, optionally, gender). You have the option of completing an Extended Profile, where you provide additional information (including Personal Data, such as complete residential address, phone number, languages spoken, social media handles, home ownership and family information, details about your education, employment information, information about experience with technology and with testing, and similar information).
At different times, we may also ask you to complete voluntary surveys seeking more information, including Personal Data, about your interest in and qualifications for tests that may be conducted by us on behalf of our customers. While you do not need to provide Extended Profile and additional information, providing additional information can increase the number of test opportunities available to you because we can match your information with the test participant requirements for specific tests.
In addition, sometimes additional information is required for you to be eligible to participate in certain tests. For example, you are required to complete an Extended Profile, including phone number and address, if you wish to participate in any test that involves sending a physical product to you.
We own and control the information that you provide as a part of your Betabound registration, profile, and completion of other Betabound community-level member questionnaires or surveys and share this information as described below in How We Use and Share Personal Data. We call this information your Betabound Profile.
However, your Test Feedback (any information that we collect or you provide during or in connection with applying for, and/or participating in a specific test) is collected by us on behalf of the company that has hired us to manage its test, and we process this information on behalf of that customer in accordance with our separate agreement with our customer.
Becoming a Betabound Community Member is entirely voluntary. If you do not wish to provide the required information, you should not become a Betabound Community Member. If you do not wish to provide any optional additional requested information, you should not do so.
Referrals and Ambassador Program Information
Through our Betabound Ambassador program and our participant Referral program, we ask our members to voluntarily provide email addresses of friends and others who they’d like to refer to us as potential testers and Betabound members. Do not provide us with email addresses unless you have the authority to do so.
Test Announcement Information
If you provide information to us so that we can announce your third-party user test, we may collect, process, and use the Personal Data and other information that you provide to us, such as your contact information, company information, and product information. You represent that you have authority to provide us with the information that you supply and authorize us to post the information you provide to us on the Betabound Sites. You are solely responsible for the contents of the data that you provide to us.
Other Information Collected
As you interact with us regarding your Betabound account or your interest in our offerings, such as through Betabound.com, Betabound social media pages, emails, and other communications outside of your Betabound account, we may gather Personal Data from you, such as your name, phone number, and email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us. Also, we passively collect data as disclosed below in Cookies, IP Addresses, and Other Passive Information collection.
How We Use and Share Personal Data
This section describes how we use and share information within the scope of this policy.
Betabound Community Member Information
When you provide your email to us during the Betabound registration process, you are agreeing to allow us to use the information that you provide, including Personal Data, to determine if you may match the profile for participation in tests conducted by or on behalf of our customers. When we believe you might be interested in our customers’ tests, we will contact you about these opportunities using the contact information you have provided to us in your Betabound Profile.
We may also send you newsletters, announcements, or communications, including by email and text message, that we believe may be of interest to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive announcements about these test opportunities or other communications, or wish to modify your account preferences, you can follow the instructions under Updating Email Preferences and/or Removing Your Betabound Account below to either modify your preferences or terminate your Betabound Community Member account.
Unless and until you express interest in participating in, accept an invitation to participate in, or actually participate in a test being conducted by Centercode on behalf of a Centercode customer and in doing so indicate your willingness to share your Personal Data, we will not share your Personal Data in any way that identifies you to any Centercode customer.
However, once you indicate your willingness to share your personal data in connection with a test being conducted by Centercode on behalf of its customer, you are agreeing to allow us to share the information you have provided to us through your Betabound registration, including your profile information and any other Betabound qualification survey, community survey, questionnaire, form, email or other communication about your profile, with the Centercode customer for which we are conducting a test.
In addition to this profile information being shared with our customers as described above, sometimes during a test, a subset may be shared with other test participants where the test includes collaborative activities, such as group chats and discussions. During these activities, selected profile information, which can include your full name, username, and any text or file-based feedback you provide in that group activity, may be visible to other participating testers. If you are not comfortable with this, do not participate in the group activity or share text or files in the group activity.
Referrals and Ambassador Program Information
We use email addresses we received through our Referral or Ambassador Program to contact these potential new test participants to see if they are interested in joining Betabound. If you receive an email from us and wish to be removed from our interest list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify that you received a referral email and wish for us to delete your email address.
Test Announcement Information
When you provide information to us to announce your third-party user test, we use this information to publicly announce the test on Betabound.com. Please do not provide any Personal Data, confidential data, or other information that you do not want to reveal to the public at large.
Betabound Visitor, Business, and Other Contact Information
We use contact information that you have provided as a visitor to the Betabound Sites or through your business or other contacts to contact you to discuss your interest in Betabound and Centercode services, and to send you information such as announcements of opportunities and events regarding Betabound and product and service tests. Where you provide us with your contact information, we may also send you community newsletters and updates. If at any time you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can follow the instructions under Updating Email Preferences.
Other Use and Sharing
We may also use or share information you provide to us for other legitimate interests including:
- to create an account you have requested;
- to send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information about our services and businesses;
- to service your account, including maintaining records of any agreements you enter into;
- to communicate with you and provide you with all necessary or helpful information, including on our customer’s behalf as their service provider;
- to send, install, remove, or retrieve any test product, device, or software on our customer’s behalf as their service provider;
- to personalize your experience on the Betabound Sites, such as by presenting opportunities or content tailored to you;
- as disclosed below in Cookies, IP Addresses, and Other Passive Information Collected;
- regarding the general level of participation of Betabound Community Members in tests that we conduct, for our customers to assist in determining whether they are a good candidate for other tests we might perform for customers;
- for other internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, network, information, and system security, debugging, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying the Centercode Platform and our Betabound Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns, and operating or expanding our business activities;
- in connection with company transactions such as asset sales, reorganizations, mergers, joint ventures, assignments, financings, dispositions of stock, and other changes of control, where Personal Data and other information is transferred to third parties for legitimate purposes in connection with the transactions;
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law, including laws outside of your country of residence, to comply with legal process, to respond to the requests of courts or governmental authorities, to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our operations, rights, privacy, safety, customers, or property (or that of others), and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; and
- for other purposes you have specifically agreed to.
Aggregated or De-Identified Information
Where data is aggregated or de-identified so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, we may use and disclose it for any business purpose, except as otherwise prohibited under applicable law. Typically, this would be used for research purposes, or to promote our community, but we may have other business uses.
How We Share Data with Our Third-Party Service Providers and Partners
We contract with third-party service providers and partners who provide services to us in accordance with our instructions, including our cloud hosting provider for the Betabound web portal (Amazon Web Services), our customer relationship management (CRM) provider for companies interested in advertising their tests on Betabound.com (HubSpot), our shipping providers (e.g., UPS, FedEx, USPS), test application distribution (e.g., TestFairy), test product installers (where you agree to allow the installation of a test product as a part of a test), general office services such as email and file storage (Google), distribution of any thank you incentives to successful test participants (e.g., Amazon and Tango Card), and as discussed below in connection with cookies.
These third parties may have access to your data (including Personal Data) for the purpose of providing services to us or to our customer whose product or service you are testing, and in compliance with our documented instructions. We diligently choose these third-party service providers, evaluate their privacy, security, and confidentiality practices, and enter into agreements with them specifying their obligations. In addition, your information is shared as described below in connection with cookies.
Cookies, IP Addresses, and Other Passive Information Collected
Third-Party Cookies and Opting Out
The services above may work by use of standard tracking technologies other than cookies, such as web beacons, clear gifs, pixels, and similar tracking technologies in addition to or instead of cookies.
Opting Out of Cookies: You can optionally opt out from your data being collected and reported by Google Analytics, AddThis, or HubSpot. Or, to learn generally how to opt out of cookies and other tracking technologies using your browser settings, you may wish to visit the FTC’s Online Tracking informational page or, if you reside in the European Union, to visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Centercode Mandatory Session Cookies and Usage Data
When accessing your account on Betabound, the platform uses session cookies to grant you access to and secure your account. These cookies allow us to uniquely identify you following the entry of your username and password so that you may access your account. Session cookies are required to use our services.
In addition, when you log in to these accounts, our servers automatically log typical HTTP information, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, a unique device identifier (a UUID), your device name, operating system type and version, network type, country of origin, information about how you use your account (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, the dates and times of your requests and referral URL, and other actions you take), the error messages you receive or problems you encounter, and similar data.
We use this information to provide our services and support to our customers and users. We also use this information to monitor the regions from which you navigate your account, to identify you when you are using your account, to enhance our security and service performance, and for audit, compliance, investigations, and customer support purposes. Where requested by our customer, we may share relevant log data with our customers for audit, compliance, investigations, and customer support purposes.
We also use de-identified or aggregated log data gathered about the general use of our services for internal business purposes such as developing and enhancing our products and services, identifying usage trends, and for other legitimate business purposes.
Do Not Track
We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals.
We take the security of the Personal Data that we hold very seriously. We maintain a written security policy for the security, integrity, and protection of the Personal Data we hold against unauthorized disclosure or loss. We have put in place physical, technical, and organizational processes and measures designed to safeguard all Personal Data.
When accessing an account on Betabound via a supported web browser, Transport Layer Security (TLS) is used to protect information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure data is safe and secure in transit.
We host Betabound, on cloud-based servers located in a secure data center environment using a firewall and other advanced technology designed to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We also require verified email addresses, unique usernames, and strong passwords for account authentication.
These safeguards help prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to the Personal Data that we hold. However, you should be aware that no security procedures or protocols are guaranteed to be 100% secure, and there is always some risk assumed when you share information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, your account has been compromised, or you would like more information about our security practices, please contact us immediately. If any Personal Data under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will investigate the situation and, where appropriate or required by law, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Updating Email Preferences
Betabound Community Members can modify their email preferences to unsubscribe from emails announcing tests conducted directly by Centercode customers themselves. Once you have completed your account registration, you can do this under the User Profile link on the left side of your account home page, in the Basic Profile. If you are not a Betabound Community Member or otherwise require assistance or want to opt out of receiving other emails or communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond promptly.
Removing Your Betabound Account
If you would like to remove your Betabound account entirely and stop receiving test announcements entirely, you can do so by using the Remove Your User Account feature on the right side of your Account Settings page, or by navigating to https://betabound.com/optout. If you have another request regarding your Personal Data, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
We will retain your Personal Data for a period consistent with the original purpose of collection, including to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce applicable agreements. For example, we will retain Betabound Profile information and other information collected in connection with your Betabound account as long as you maintain a Betabound account, and thereafter for the period of time that we need to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with and demonstrate compliance with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
We retain data that we hold on our customer’s behalf (e.g., the Test Feedback you provide to our customer) in accordance with our customer’s instructions and as required by applicable law.
Deleted data stored in our backup systems will be automatically deleted within a reasonable period of time during our backup procedures, except as otherwise required by applicable law.
Data Modification and Deletion; Other Rights of European Residents
Betabound Community Members may log in to their accounts to delete or amend certain types of Personal Data and information in their Betabound Profile at any time using the functionalities provided.
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, these individuals may have the right to request access to their Personal Data, or seek to update, delete, or correct Personal Data. If your request relates to Personal Data that we control within the scope of the GDPR, such as Betabound Profile information of a European Resident, your rights may be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any European Resident who is dissatisfied with our handling of a request regarding Personal Data within the scope of the GDPR, has a right to lodge a complaint with his or her local data protection authority responsible for monitoring the application of the GDPR.
If your request relates to information that we hold on our customer’s behalf, you must contact our customer, the data controller, for assistance with your request. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance contacting our customer.
For your protection, we may need to take additional steps to verify your identity before implementing any request relating to your Personal Data. If you have designated an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf, please note that to protect your Personal Data, we
will need to verify that your authorized agent has permission from you to make requests on your behalf, and we may need to also verify your authorized agent’s identity. If we are unable to do so, and you have not received a response from us, please contact us directly regarding your request. We will respond to your request promptly, and in no more than 30 days from your request, subject to applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, such as retaining copies of agreements you have entered into with us and/or for audit and investigation purposes, or in the event of a court order or requirement of law.
Deleted or updated Personal Data stored in our backup systems will be automatically deleted or updated within a reasonable period of time during our backup procedures, except as otherwise required by applicable law.
California and Similar State Privacy Rights
Categories of Personal Data
We have collected the following statutory categories of Personal Data in the past twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as first and last name, mailing address, email address, user identification, and phone number. We collect this information directly from you, or in the case of email addresses we received as a part of our referral program, from another Betabound user who has provided us with your email.
- Protected legal characteristics, such as age/date of birth and sex and/or gender. We collect this information directly from you.
- Commercial information, such as information about products and services you purchased, obtained, or considered purchasing that might be relevant to testing. We collect this information directly from you.
- Internet activity or network information, such as browsing and search history within the Betabound Sites, and information about your interaction with our Betabound Sites. We collect this information directly from your device.
- Geolocation data, such as your physical address that you provide to us, and by receiving IP address information from your device.
- Audio and visual data in the form of photos, videos, and audio-recordings, that you provide to us during a test. We collect this information directly from you.
- Employment information, such as your employer and employment history. We collect this information directly from you.
- Education information, such as your educational level. We collect this information directly from you.
- Other information, such as information about home ownership and household composition, information about your primary language(s), your social media handles, information about your experience with technology and testing, and similar information. We collect this information directly from you.
- Other Personal Data you voluntarily provide to us in instances when you interact
with us through the Betabound Sites or other online methods, by phone, chat, email, or
mail in the context of receiving help through our support channels or offering feedback to us through the Betabound Sites.
How We Use and Share Your Personal Data
The business and commercial purposes for which we collect this information are described above in How We Use and Share Your Personal Data . The categories of third parties that have access to this information as our service providers for a business purpose are described above in How We Use and Share Your Personal Data
Your California and Similar State Law Rights
Based on where you reside, you may have certain rights regarding the Personal Data we collect or maintain about you, such as those listed below. Please note these rights are not absolute, and there may be cases when we decline your request as permitted by law.
- Right of Access and Data Portability Rights: This is the right to request that we disclose what categories of Personal Data we have collected, used and disclosed about you, including:
- the categories of sources for this Personal Data,
- our legitimate business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing this Personal Data,
- the categories of third parties with which we share this Personal Data,
- the specific pieces of your Personal Data we collected about you (a data portability request), and
- if we sold or disclosed your Personal Data for a legitimate business purpose,
- a list disclosing the sale(s) that identifies the Personal Data that each category of recipient purchased, and
- disclosures made for a legitimate business purpose, identifying the Personal Data categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right of Deletion: This is the right to request that we delete Personal Data collected or maintained by us, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You will not receive any discriminatory treatment when you exercise one of your privacy rights under the CCPA and similar state laws.
Centercode does not sell your Personal Data to third parties. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us. We may share your Personal Data with these third-party service providers, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide these services. We require these third parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Data they process on our behalf. These disclosures for business purposes include disclosures of all Personal Data categories described above for auditing/compliance, hosting of the Betabound Sites and maintenance/security services, error monitoring, debugging, and performance monitoring, and your full name, username, and email for communication with you about your account and other support and for distribution of any thank you gifts for successful test participation. We also share your Personal Data that you have provided to us in connection with your Betabound account and profile with our customers who have hired Centercode to manage their product or service tests, but only after you have expressed your willingness to share your Personal Data, and these customers have agreed to only use this Personal Data in connection with their product or service test.
How to Exercise Your California and Similar State Law Privacy Rights
If you would like to access this policy in an alternative format or wish to exercise your privacy rights under California or similar US state laws, please contact us at email@example.com or (800) 705-6540 or reach us by using the methods provided in Questions or Concerns below. Please be aware that when you make a request, we’ll take steps to verify that you are authorized to make the request.
You must provide sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to your request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Data relates to you. Making a request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Data provided in the request to verify your identity and authority to make the request.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Betabound Sites and emails that come from us contain links to other websites on the Internet. For example, on Betabound, we collect and organize a wide variety of test opportunities from all over the world, so we often announce opportunities for third parties, including those that are our customers and those that are not our customers.
We announce these opportunities through Betabound and also in other communications to you, such as in emails. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of all such third parties and any agreement(s) that you are asked to enter into in connection with any test or participant community membership.
Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy policies and collection, use, and disclosure practices (including the data security practices) of these third parties, including third parties that are our customers.
Data of Children
The Betabound Sites are not intended for use by minors under the age of 16. We do not knowingly or specifically collect information from these minors through the Betabound Sites or otherwise. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from minors or have any questions or concerns regarding the use of our services to collect information from minors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may investigate and delete the information from our servers as necessary.
International Transfer of Data
European Residents have a right to withdraw their consent to cross-border transfers of their data, and if you wish to do so with respect to your Personal Data that we control, you may contact us at email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of actions based on your consent prior to your withdrawal.
If your request relates to information that we hold on our customer’s behalf (e.g., Test Feedback), you must contact our customer, the data controller, for assistance.
Questions or Concerns
Alternatively, to communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 23422 Mill Creek Drive, Suite 105, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 ATTN: DPO, or by phone at (800) 705-6540.